Thursday, January 29, 2009

scooped @ 3:34 a.m.

some one named william once said "to be or not to be".a poet named bob asked "how many roads must a man walk before we call him a man?".finally an insane named kurt shouted "come as you are." i just think security is deaf and dumb.why don't we walk in the wrong route and often call wrong numbers?what if i dare to seek into an unknown eye?silence,i find these days have become to much talkative.i think it has conspired with my mirror which always blushes at me when silence speaks with me.

now everything is contextual.a rainy day can get onto nerves and freak people out;a worthless nuisance in the rat race.again the same rain can bring a jovial coffee session and beautiful images all around- dropping from the leaves,creating ripples in the street,clinging onto the wind chime and it goes on and on.it may again screw a party evening.also it may tell stories in a lonely afternoon.
romanticism to some may be a fresh red rose,to some it is a sweet candle light dinner.to me its a peaceful sleep which seeks into my eyes in a melancholy night.

"you enter my mind and take all my resolve away"

No comments: