Tuesday, March 1, 2011

something more than it....

"i wish i could feel it,
i wish i could steal it...."

my jukebox has a very uncanny ability to shuffle songs judging my mood.it doesn't let me decide to go into the mood or flow out of it. it binds me to become a pseudo masochist. stability is all i want now;just tired of the neon lights around me screaming globalisation.seems like one moment just doesn't pass by.young lust is now more of a bitter-sweet symphonies.i still meet those zombies whom i had befriended few years back.now they remember me vaguely,meet me rarely but those visits have become more intense.does mood swings act possessive?

i think they do & at times very much.

all i feel after the send off they give me every time is saturated loneliness in this maximum city....

No comments: