Tuesday, August 11, 2009

covetous me

i saw a anti drug campaign poster in our college today.a nymphomaniac looking girl with piercings all around her face proudly proclaims that she don't do drugs.i had a good laugh seeing it.who cares if you do or don't nymph!!!!
well i am not a patroniser of doing drugs but i am doing it these days & i really feel like me.what i am exactly into is a kind of sugar; a very customised and personalised type.its like my own brand of cocktail of acid and heroine.it gives me a tremendous kick & helps me to seek within.i don't think i was so sure about what i wanted as i am now.only thing it has taken away from me is my ultra-reckless lifestyle.i don't dare to be fatal these days because this sugar clots my thoughts and senses.my best friend opines that i may be diabetic in long run.i simply put a cello tape on her lips- a blatant SHUT UP.
i am not gonna compromise on anything for my drug of life.so all those 'concerned' about me ,you guys can simply f*** off!!!


[n.s.- for all those morons who think i am taking brown sugar, peace off]

No comments: